Thursday, September 23, 2010

Adventure to Ikea

Kiersten was pretty excited about our successful trip.
Today fellow Berlin Fulbrighter Kiersten and I decided to trek out to Ikea in hopes of making our respective rooms more homey. Ok, now I've got to admit that I have been looking forward to this trip all week. I absolutely LOVE Ikea! There are so many colorful and whimsical possibilities and I always leave with dreams of decorating my first apartment swirling in my head. Restraining myself from buying a happily floral and fluffy chair, I left Ikea pleased with my new purchases. A new coffee press, blanket, tupperwear, candles, picture frames and pillows now happily reside on the fifth floor of Friedbergstrasse 12. 

There are parking spots out front for customer's dogs. Germans think of everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment