Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Vienna Revisited

This past weekend I returned to Vienna, a city that is very dear to my heart. My love affair with the German language and Germanic culture began there barely three years ago. Thus I spent three wonderfully nostalgic days wandering through Christmas markets, lounging in coffee houses and basking in the wonderfully unique Viennese decadence. Here are some of my favorite moments:











So fun to catch up with old friends!

Brian and I studied in Vienna together three years ago. We enjoyed a nostalgic weekend of sightseeing together.


I finally had my first piece of Sacher torte from Hotel Sacher. Absolutely delicious! 






The dear, sweet Flow House where I lived and studied three years ago.


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love that photo with the red Christmas ornaments reflecting the cityscape. Josh found some Gluehwein(sorry if I totally butchered the spelling of that) at QFC today. He was so excited. We are going to go for a twilight walk with steaming cups in hand and reminisce about our time in Europe.

    ReplyDelete